Saturday, July 16, 2011

stellar shops: olive juice quilts

This week's special (one day late) birthday edition stellar shop is Olive Juice Quilts in nearby Onalaska. It's just a jump, hop and a skip down the road from my house in La Crosse. My friend Katherine was a trooper and accompanied me as I snapped quite a few photos.

Olive Juice Quilts
1258 County Road PH
Onalaska, WI 54650

There are a lot of reasons to love Olive Juice Quilts, but I think this week I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.
































































Katherine loved those hunks!



As you can see, Olive Juice Quilts is obviously packed to the brim with fantastic fabric and inspiration. I feel very lucky to have such an incredible shop in the La Crosse region. I've been to plenty of Madison-area quilt shops, but many tend to be more traditional in terms of fabric in stock and intended audience. I love that Olive Juice adds such a fresh and fun twist to the art of quilting, and I feel certain that it is one of the best quilt shops in Wisconsin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...